Update Log
A listing of previous updates.

5.3.04
Go me in my writing frump. I posted chapter four of Tr47's Next Fanfic.
11.9.03
Posted Chapter Two of Passionate Rivalry. Updated some other stuff.
7.10.03
Posted Chapter One of Outcasts. Hopefully it doesn't suck.
6.27.03
I posted up Tr47's Bestest Fanfic. The reason I didn't add it along with the new layout is because I really think most of it sucks. I'm rewriting it, but still. Read at your own risk.
6.16.03
Chapter three of Team Rocket47's Next Fanfic has been completed and posted. Check it out. It might actually be worth the wait. But seriously. I fixed a few broken links I noticed around, and put up an excuse as to why Team Rocket47's Bestest Fanfic hasn't been posted yet.
4.10.03
After a long website frump, I finally gave this site a new layout. The fics are now on plain, black on white pages. Fuchia on black was kind of hard to read. Also, I took down a lot of my older work that I can't stand to look at anymore. The Kickass Fic, Three Days, Team Rocket's Bestest Fanfic, The Bestest Powerpuff Girls Fanfic, and Forgotten Memories are all gone. However, the Kickass Fic is being re-written, since a lot of people liked it. Expect the first chapter to be posted within a few days. On a lighter note, I added a Neopets related story. It was an article I wrote and had published in the Neopian Times. Also, I fixed all the grammar and spelling errors on this page. Some of them were hideous.
11.10.02
Added Chapter 2 of Tr47's Next Fanfic. And forgot to write it on this page.
8.13.02
Chapter 1 of Team Rocket47's Next Fanfic is up! Enjoy!
5.28.02
I added something to the main page where you can receive an email when I update. Check it out, it's near the bottom of the main page.
5.8.02
I added a fic. Yay! And I fixed the date on the last update. And I changed the picture on the main page! Gasp! The page was getting too long.
4.14.02
I fiddled with the main page and added the two little things at the top. I know it's not really an update but I haven't exactly written anything for two months! Woe is me...
2.15.02
I fixed the link to the new fanfic! *hugs Asa*
2.14.02
Hee hee, I finished a weird fic based off a scene in the notebook. It's kind of a Pre-Forgotten Memories fic. Enjoy!
2.03.02
Okie dokie, I finished Chapter 6 of Three Days. All must rejoice now!
Later: Ok, since I found inspiration at 11:00 PM on a school night, you all get a special treat. Yes, Chapter 3 of the Kickass Fic is finished. Now you must really rejoice!
1.14.02
Well, I'm on the new server. Huzzah! You'll only find one new fanfic. Awww... But I took down my depressing poem because it was too depressing.
12.10.01
I finished Tr47's Bestest Fanfic, added Chapter 5 of Three Days, then feel asleep in a heep of essays for school.
11.14.01
Added a poem and a weeeeird thing. Have fun, I go type fics.
10.07.01
Added Chapter 4 of Three Days. Woohoo.
9.21.01
Update? What update? All I actually did is update the Work in Progress section.
9.03.01
Anou... I added Chapter 22 of Tr47's Bestest Fanfic and three chapters of my new fic: Three Days.
8.30.01
Another month practically wasted... not! I got rid of the music that was driving people loco, and did major updates to Tr47's Bestest Fanfic. They include: splitting Chapter 13 into two chapters, re-writing Chapter 12, and adding chapter 21. So enjoy, and please give me feedback!
8.02.01
I added two chapters of Tr47's Bestest Fanfic, so It makes up for the month I was gone ^^
6.18.01
For all you fans of the Kickass fic, Chapter 2 is finally up! Muwahahahahahahaha!
6.09.01
I finally finished chapter 17 after a lot of writers block. I'm kool now though.
5.13.01
What an amazing weekend! I have yet another chapter posted of Tr47's Bestest Fanfic! Yes, chapter 16 is up! Beware....
5.11.01
And in only four days since the site was finished, we have another chapter of Tr47's Bestest Fic! Go and read! Be merry! Bug me for chapter 16!
5.07.01
Ahoy oy! This site is now finished! I have finally posted all my completed fanfics! After working since last Sunday too. So I hope you're all proud of me and have fun at the site!

back to the menu